Next week is Research Appreciation Week, comprising Student Research Day on Monday, Graduate Student Research Day on Tuesday, Faculty Research Day on Thursday, and Corporate Research and Innovation Day on Friday. Faculty and students alike are invited to attend each day’s events. All events except the Research Awards Luncheon on Thursday are open to the campus and the community. Schedules for each day are right here (PDF). Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Michael Cundall, Director of the A&T Honors program;
- Dr. David Carroll, Director of the Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials at Wake Forest;
- Dr. Sally Kornbluth, Vice Dean for Research, Duke University School of Medicine;
- Dr. Terri Lomax, Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Studies, N.C. State; and
- Mr. Meldon Hollis, Associate Director, White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities.